Friday, February 17, 2012

Aveeno Creamy Oil


Hi Everyone...Once again I want to thank you guys for stopping by I love reading the feed back and experience with the products I post.

Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil: 
My journey begins with trying to find a body lotion that wasn't to heavy in scent the older I have gotten. I have noticed that I don't like strong have scented smells like I use too. So I went to Target to purchase a facial was which is another winter journey which I will be posting about also. Well  I was looking threw the aisle and shelves and remembered that my best friend mentioned Aveeno body products to me and I have only really used 3 of there facial products before and really enjoyed that experience. So I am looking at the Aveeno lotion's and saw this it say oil on it all I could think about was a greased up chicken or me looking like I was going to go into a pan...lol Then I proceed to read some more and see that it is non-greasy so I went for it and I am totally in love with this product for the winter. My body normally gets really dry in the winter and itchy which is uncomfortable. I had been using bath and body lotions or VS body butters which I still love but I felt like I needed something more moisturizing. They also had other types of lotions that can suit you.

Aveeno Status:

  •  Helps to leave a protective barrier 
  • Which prevents water loss to help maintain moisture all day long 
  • The AVEENO oatmeal formulas are also known to soothe and moisturize itchy, extra dry skin

Oxox,
Nikk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i haven't tried aveeno in a long while but i am a huge lotion and body oil junkie i own way too many lol

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

I love smelling and feeling great also!