Friday, February 17, 2012

Mabelline Master Precise by Eye Studio

Black Eyeliner


Maybelline-Eye Studio Master Precise Eyeliner: If you want to line your eyes with a dollar store marker you have just found your match!!! This Maybelline product is one of their worst. I dislike this product not only is the black not intense but the tip of the eyeliner sucks. I gave this product a total1 out of 5. I brought it at Walgreens for $7.99 not on sale (Silly me). I will try to use it again, but I think I am truly better off using my other eyeliners then this. I might just use it for my son's projects...lol

Maybelline States:

  •  Exclusive felt tip. Never dries.
  •  Never skips. 
  • Ultra-thin 0.4mm brush supplies smooth, even lines.  
  • No mess or excess.

Thanks for coming leave your comments and questions below...Nikk

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice review

Lizbeth-Glamstyln' said...

that's a bummer I saw it and been wanting to try it now NOT so much

thanks for stopping by my blog doll

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

Your welcome! It sucks if you want to try it for your self you can but it's totally not worth it.