Thursday, January 26, 2012

Loreal True Match Foundation


Good Morning Loves...I have had this foundation for a few weeks now and I have literally used this foundation every single day. This foundation claims to precisely match your skin and texture. You can control how much coverage you want which is a plus. This foundation is oil-free, fragrant-free and claims to not clog your pores. It is infused with vitamin A, C, wheat germ and white grape extract. Also it has a SPF of 17 which is great. My personal experience with this product has been pretty good so far. The only con I have is that by late afternoon my skin is a bit oily. I am not sure if that is from my primer which is Loreal magic primer or just that foundation wearing out after so many hours. I usally set it with Rimmell London's stay matte translucent powder. I haven't had a white cast when taking pictures which has happened to me before with the Neutrogena healthly skin foundation which I dislike!!! I forgot to mention also that this foundation has very fine shimmers nothing to crazy or overbearing.
Over all I give this foundation a A- just because it hasn't held up like my Maybelline 24 foundation and my Bare Essentials Matte foundation but I do recommend trying it. It's between $10-$12 which I don't think is bad for a drugstore. All I which this would do is add a pump to the bottle. I provided you guys with the link below. I help this review was helpful...Enjoy!


http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/default.aspx#/?page=top{userdata|diagnostic|main:pdp//objectid+Cos33a_5//{pdp_tab:pdp_overview//objectid+Cos33a_5//}|media:_blank|nav|overlay:_blank}

Oxox,

BeautyTherapy83

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite foundation too!
They only thing I wish it came in a biger bottle with a pump.
Great post.
~Jazmin

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

I have really been loving it! thanks for commenting

Anonymous said...

great review, i have never tried this product before. i just bought my 1st ever foundation and I'm using the neutrogena healthy skin foundation, love it ;-)

thanks for stopping by my blog (i replied to your comment)

now following ;-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the review. I have been thinking about trying this foundation for awhile now.
Great blog, I just followed.
http://www.beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.com