In love with my coat and the price. I went to old navy the other day and they were having a 75%off sale. I closed my eyes and just brought it. I love the color and I don't own anything like it. I want to get a few different colors. If anyone has any good ideas please let me know.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
I received my voxbox on Christmas Eve...these are the products that came in the box.
- ImPress press-on manicure by broadway nails: The only place I have seen the press-on nails is at CVS
- Softsoap coconut scrub bar soap: Can be found at drugstores, Target, and Walmart
- Montagne Jennesse Juiced cucumber peel off mask: The only place I have seen them around my area is at drugstores.
- New York Color liquid lip shine Nude York City 582: It's the only product I have had the chance to try and I am in love with for the price the lasting power is ok but I am assuming that the gloss doesn't cost more then 4.00 dollars. You're getting a great bang for your buck with this one.
- Mentos Pure Fresh Gum: Can be found pretty much any where and I have tried it before it's a sugarless gum that claims to freshen your breath.
- Last product the LARAbar: Says its made from only 2-9 ingredients blended with just fruit, nuts, and spices. They come in 19 delicious flavors.
I will post my thoughts on the products soon...Enjoy and have a happy holiday!
Monday, December 26, 2011
- Lipgloss (lustreglass) in wonderstruck and love nector...These glosses are a little sticky but not bad I will most likely stick with the plushglass instead.
- Eyeshadow in all that glitters its a shimmery eyeshadow with a gold color (Veluxe Pearl)
- Lipstick viva glam gaga2 Amplified is the nude pairing to the viva glam pink that also came out. Amplified goes great with Mac posh it up on top great combo!