Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain


Hello Everyone... I wanted to come on here and let you guys know about this product I purchased a few days ago and been using it ever since. It is definitely a balm and definitely did give my lips a stain.

Color payoff: The color is like a sheer stain on your lips not opaque at all.

Texture: Is smooth and creamy not drying at all and lightweight.

Packaging: Is great for being drugstore quality

Lasting Power: If you are looking for long lasting this is not the product for you.

Smell: Is like a hint of mint and vanilla (that's what I smelled)

Travel: This product is great for the upcoming traveling months 

Formulation: Is a gel based formula and not like a lip gloss or a lipstick.






                     **Disclaimer: I purchased everything with my own money$$$.**


14 comments:

Ashley K said...

Been wanting to try this out I hear a lot of raves about it!

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

I have heard so much about this product. Thanks for sharing.

Bodil Huisman said...

Love the colour!

BeautyTherapy83 said...

your welcome love

BeautyTherapy83 said...

thank you

BeautyTherapy83 said...

you should its a good buy

Iridescent Colors said...

I am so glad I saw this- I was wondering how the lasting power was. hum... =-/

'Stina D. said...

Thanks for the review! I have been seeing this in fellow bloggers' hauls & was wondering how the color & staying power was. How much is it?

BeautyTherapy83 said...

It's ok but it't not liquidy so it rubs off quickly at least on my lips.

BeautyTherapy83 said...

I at mines at Ulta for $9.00.

Niki said...

i decided to buy the color smitten and try it out! my god did it stain! in a good way! i loved it!

BeautyTherapy83 said...

thank you for letting me know :)

Alina Anghel said...

great review! xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

BeautyTherapy83 said...

Why thank you!