Hello Everyone...I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and received everything you wanted. Well I received this palette as a Christmas gift from my beautiful sister-in-law she knows me very well and knows how much I love makeup. I been loving Lorac eyeshadows lately and have purchased a few palettes recently at Ulta.com and on Hautelook.com. This brand has really impressed me with their quality of eyeshadows, how they easily blend, and how often I reach for my Lorac Pro Palette. I have yet to try this Unzipped Palette but I have dabbed my fingers into it to swatch in on my fingers as you can tell. So lets go through the eyeshadows...
- Undercover: Semi-matte cream shade it has tiny silver shimmers.
- Unbelievable: Copper color with gold and silver shimmers.
- Unattainable: Light brown color with gold shimmers.
- Unconditional: Is a completely matte nude color that can be use in the crease.
- Unbridled: Is a completely matte chocolate shade that also can be placed in the corner of the eye as well as the crease.
- Undiscovered: Gold color shimmery shade.
- Unreal: Light gold color.
- Uncensored: Shimmering brown color
- Unspoken: Is a complete matte brown color that can be used in the corner of the eye to intensify it.
- Untamed: Is a shimmer dark brown great for creating smoky brown eyes.
In the short amount of time that I have this palette I would definitely recommend it, it blends beautifully, the formulation is incredible as are all the other palette. Lorac has really out done themselves with their eyeshadows. I am a Lorac fan hands down! Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog and my take on the Unzipped palette.