Friday, December 14, 2012

First Look...Lorac Co-Stars Lip Gloss






Hello Everyone...This is my first look at Lorac's Co-Star's Lip Gloss I purchased this lip gloss at Hautelook.com in the beginning of December. I just applied it last night and had it on from 6pm to 10pm and when I say I kissed my hand and my son without transferring not one ounce of product to either my hand or my son...I am impressed!!! I went on a search to see if this product was sold at Sephora and sadly it is not I think this is a discontinued product, so I went on the Lorac website where they have only four colors but the good news is that it's on sale for $10.00. I am completely in love with this product I wish it had come in more colors. This product is definitely great for the holidays and all the parties you will be attending This was my small little take on this lip gloss I hope you guys like it and thank you for stopping by my page.


The color I have is:


Thanks Loves,

Nikk

2 comments:

Miranda said...

This color looks gorgeous! I haven't seen these before. Hopefully they come back soon :)

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

I am not sure I really do think they should the last power is great. Thank you for stopping by.