Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Physician Formula Eye Booster 2 in 1 Eyeliner


                                  



What can I say about this product but that I have found something better then Loreal Linear Intense Eyeliner. Which I really love but have replaced with this Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2 in 1 Eyeliner Serum. I have two out of the three that they sale ( Ultra black and Deep Brown). These eyeliners are amazing they really stand the test of time ( in the sense of 8+ hours). I have enjoyed not setting it with an eyeshadow because it's that good of an liquid eyeliner. It's priced at $10.95 but can run a little more depending where to decide to purchase it and what retailer (Drugstore, Walmart, or Target). Physician's Formula claims that this product will enhance the look of lashes, targets the base of your lashes, with its unique brush your are able to capture whatever look you are going for may that be a thick or thin line. It is dearrived from a Japanese formulation that wears long, is water proof, and does not smudge.
It is only 0.16 Fl oz I have had it for several months and it has not dried out yet.
My personal experience with this is that it has not smudged at all. I have put this on before 8am and gotten home around 7pm and the eyeliner has faded a tad but nothing to bad and really hasn't moved much on my lads. I think that this is well money spent... The black is a true rich intense black and the brown is like a dark chocolate brown. They go great with almost any look and compliment dramatic looks as well... Again thanks for stopping by and reading my blog it means alot.

Love,
Nikk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate this eye liner, its watery and streaky. ill stick to my loreal liner intense ;-)

good review

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

Thanks love! I really enjoy this eyeliner I have had and currently still have good experience when I wear it. But all our eyelids and eye lashes are different so that also plays a roll. Thx for the comment!!!

Nikk