Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Current Holiday Nails

Hello Everyone...I just wanted to show you guys my nails. It's nothing fancy but I still wanted you guys to see. I been debating what to do to my nails for my office xmas party. Well I purchased the nail polishes from Rite Aid and the brand I used was Julie G holiday collection by Jessie girl. I wanted my nail polish to not chip so I used the asp lightless gel nail kit from Sally's beauty supplies the kit cost me about $20.00 bucks. All in all it took me about and hour to finish. I did several coats of the gel and had to wait in between coats. Finally I applied the nail polishes and did about 2 to 3 coats and lastly I used quick drying top coat. I hope you guys liked it and let me know what you guys think.

Love,
Nikk





No comments: