Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My 3-Step Winter Facial Routine.



My 3-Step Winter Routine







This is what I am currently using for my face the past few weeks. I have been trying to find a great match of different products because I don't know about you but I don't want to spend a small fortune on my facial products if the drugstore has just as good facial products as the high end stores. I been trying a few different products since starting school back you in September (I am on winter break...Needless to say I am one happy girl). Let's just say my face wasn't as smooth as it normally is but I wasn't a pizza face but I felt uncomfortable. So I mentioned it to my coworker and she said why don't you try the Neutrogena Acne Stress Toner with what you are already using so I been trying it and it has actually helped alot.
My morning routine is just about the same as my night routine.  I wet my face and lather up with the Ceptahil twice and then when I am done I pat dry my face with a small towel or my regular towel. Next I use a cotton round spread the toner only on my ance pron areas!!! please listen and take in account that if you decide to spread the toner your face is going to DRY OUT and FLAKE. Finally I take two pumps of my Clinique moisturizer massage it into my skin including my neck and that is my 3 step facial routine. I provided links to all the products I wrote about down below. Happy Holidays Everyone :)

Love,
Nikk

2 comments:

DeborahYanni said...

Love this Nikk!

I use the cleanser and toner as well and I've been on the hunt for a good moisturizer. I really want to try this one from Clinque. I currently use their Dark Spot Correcting moisturizer but I dont like it too much. Thank God it's only a sample. LOL

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

It's gel based so I don't get any sticky feeling on my face. I think you will enjoy it! Macy's sells the small version for $13.00-$14.00 bucks if you don't want to spend $25.00 bucks.