Monday, March 12, 2012

My Recent Wet n Wild Purchases

Hi guys once again I want to say thank you for stopping by and commenting and following my blog. I know I haven't posted anything in a few day and I apologize. I been super busy but I purchase these Wet n Wild items like two weeks ago and I wanted to post it up and let you guys know what I thought.

The Matte Lipsticks: Are great quality for the price they glide on smooth and last a while on my lips. They been out for sometime now but I forgot about them in my drawer which I have these lipsticks in other shades also but I wore one this weekend and got so many complements. I always top them with a lipgloss for some shine.
Colors: Vamp it up, Wine Room, Sugar Plum Fairy, and Red Velvet.

Nail Polishes: These are also great for the price they retail for $1.99 depending where you purchases them and where you live. They don't have a huge selection but enough to get by for the beginning of spring. The brush is a professional wide brush included in Salley Hansen and other nail polishes. The nail polish last 3 to 4 days again depending on your activities.
Colors: Through the grapevine, I Red a Good Book.

Well this is my short review or outlook on these products. Thanks for stop in!

Oxox,

 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Great haul. The lipsticks look so pretty and pigmented.

BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

They are! for the price you can't beat it. I had brought a few lipsticks a while back but I never really paid mind to them. I recently went to the drugstore and pick some more up and been wearing them more often but with a lip gloss on top. Thanks for commenting oxox

Anonymous said...

love these lipsticks

Anonymous said...

I want to try the wetnwild polishes..I dont know why I havent try it yet! xo!

beautyforless5.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great WnW products.
~Jazmin

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

I do too! they are great...Hey when are you due?

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

Hey I added you on bloglovin! thanks

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

Try them for the price you can't beat it!

KrySTYLES said...

i agree with you. The wnw meglast lipsticks are pretty awesome and so affordable. I may just pick all of them up now since they lowered the price by a dollar!

Heather Honey said...

Those lipsticks look really nice! Very pretty colors.

heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

Boho Vanity said...

i've heard great things about those lipsticks, the colors look so pretty xx

my blog: boho vanity

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

That's why I brought them also. Great quality for the price.

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

I would of thought you would have tried them already.

Tone-Lise said...

Very nice colors of the lipsticks! I love Wet'n'Wild products;)
Love your blog as well so I'm now following it=)
Hugs&Kisses<33

Rina said...

My cousin Joanne (urhappybunnie) raves about these WNW lipsticks all the time lol.
I dont know why I haven't taken interest in them cause they look so pretty.. and very cheap too.
I think you girls have influenced me enough lol.. I'll give them a try next time I go shopping :D
Rina xoxo