Thursday, December 13, 2012

Urban Decay Vice Palette:: Up Close










Hello Beaut-a-ful People...I thought that would be a cheesy first few words to my lastest post to Urban Decay's Vice Palette. Well guys I caved in and went ahead and brought the infamous palette. I told myself not too but Sephora emailed me a gift card and it all went down hill from there...lol I ordered the  UD Vice Palette from Sephora.com after lusting over it like a teenage girl over a boy she can have in middle school but that's besides the point. I ordered it and got the order in less then a week...Hurray for Sephora's fast shipping. I have only used it once so far and I am looking forward to creating some looks with this palette. If you guys want to see swatches let me know not that you guys haven't seen the millions already posted on the internet already.

Well that's all folks,

Nikk 


No comments: