Thursday, February 9, 2012

OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender


OPI nail polish in Lucky Lucky Lavender caught my eye right away. It is a soft neutral with a hint of spring that's how I would describe it. It is very opaque in color you also can get away with one stroke of the color. I don't have many OPI nail polishes but for some reason this nail polish just reminded me of cotton candy. I wore it and it last me 3 to 4 days with a base coat and a top coat. The drying time was fast with this nail polish. I normally do one coat and let that dry for about 10 minutes and then add the next wait another 10 minutes to the nail polish is fully dried and then apply my top coat. two tips on keeping your nails white soak your nails in lemon juice or use whitening denture tablets and soak your finger nail. I hope this was helpful! Again thank you for stopping in and reading my blog.

Nikk

6 comments:

Boho Vanity said...

this color looks so pretty, reminds me of spring time too :)

My Blog: Boho Vanity

Anonymous said...

very pretty shade

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

Me Too

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

I agree

Heather Honey said...

Beautiful shade. :)

www.heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

by Lauren Jane said...

Wow that polish is gorgeous. May just have to be my next purchase!

L xo

http://xblonde-ambitionx.blogspot.com