Friday, February 10, 2012

I Am Going To Attempt To Cut My Own Hair!

Conair Barber Shears
 
I am going to make the attempt to cut my own hair. I saw a few videos on YouTube that peaked my interest and I wanted to see if I can really do it. I am very picky with my hair I really never go to hair salons. They either cut my own hair wrong or blow dry to it smells burnt. So I only go to get a trim and leave. I really love doing things on my own when it comes to beauty related things on myself. Plus it's a learning experience and you save money in the process. I am not saying it's for everyone and that everyone should try it. It's my own opinion on myself. So if you cut your own hair and it turns out horrible don't blame me...lol
What do you guys think? Should I be that daring and cut my hair or should I go to a hair salon instead. I want feed back so leave your comments and questions below.

Nikk

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have cut my own hair several times in the past, i love the idea

Unknown said...

I used to cut my hair and Im starding to do it again.
~Jazmin

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

Then I am going to do it!

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

I wanna see pictures