Monday, January 16, 2012

Elf Cosmetics 144 Palette



Hello Again...I recently purchased this palette after hearing such great reviews on YouTube about this Elf palette. I had went looking for it during the holidays and it was gone so I went ahead and ordered it online at Elf's website. They had the palette for "FREE" if you made a $25.00 purchase. So I just tried a few colors the other day and I am presently surprised the quality isn't bad. I love the fact that I have so many colors all in one palette instead of having to look for different shades in smaller palettes or single eye shadows. So far I give this a B the colors are pretty bright and you have so many to pick from the only con about this product is there are a few chalky eye shadows that you need to pack on the color if you want a true bright color also you can always use a base of your liking. I will be posting pics of me using the palette that will becoming up soon so stay tuned!
So have a great MLK day and hope to hear from you guys soon...Oxox BeautyTherapy83

2 comments:

Cami said...

I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

-Cami

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

I will! Thanks for taking a look