Thursday, January 19, 2012

Loreal Magic Perfecting Base

Hello Loves...What can I say about this product many many things. It is an absolutely great product I normally use Bare Essential primer but I saw Allthatglitters21 on YouTube rave about this product and I went ahead and brought it. What a great purchase... not only is it oil- free but it mattifies your face. It makes your face feel smooth and with no shine at all. I have only used this twice and I already know that I will be repurchasing this product. In combination with my Loreal True Match Foundation in the color W5, both have been my go products recently. The primer claims to reduce your pores and fine lines and give you a  flawless matte finish.


I provided you guys with the link above incase you guys might be interested

Lots of Love...BeautyTherapy83

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have this and I was so sad because I did not like it at all.
~Jazmin

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

Really I fell in love with this!