Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baby...I feel Blue




Hi Loves...I created this simple blue look with Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Why Not and Wet and Wild's Nail Polish in Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire. I am not a blue girl but this blue was so beautiful that I had to purchase both nail polishes. I would say the Sinful Colors nail polish in Why Not is leaning on the teal color side which I prefer instead of the more greener blues that are sold. The polish lasted about four days which is about average considering what I do for a living and taking care of my house. I just wanted to share the look with you guys and I hope you guys like it... Sorry about the quality of the pictures I took them with my Iphone instead of my camera. 





Love, 
Nikk

                **Disclaimer: I purchased everything with my own money$$$.**


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely polish, thanks for visiting my blog. welcome back ;-)

Unknown said...

Love the color! Looks great!

Tina
http://officialstinad.blogspot.com/

Demi Mist said...

Nice colour!

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

Thank you I was away way too long...Your welcome I hope all is well with the family.

TheBeautyTherapy83 said...

Thank you Tina! :)

Elena said...

Your blog is sooo soo pretty <3<3<3

Hope you'll visit me :)
Kisses, Elena