I received my voxbox on Christmas Eve...these are the products that came in the box.
- ImPress press-on manicure by broadway nails: The only place I have seen the press-on nails is at CVS
- Softsoap coconut scrub bar soap: Can be found at drugstores, Target, and Walmart
- Montagne Jennesse Juiced cucumber peel off mask: The only place I have seen them around my area is at drugstores.
- New York Color liquid lip shine Nude York City 582: It's the only product I have had the chance to try and I am in love with for the price the lasting power is ok but I am assuming that the gloss doesn't cost more then 4.00 dollars. You're getting a great bang for your buck with this one.
- Mentos Pure Fresh Gum: Can be found pretty much any where and I have tried it before it's a sugarless gum that claims to freshen your breath.
- Last product the LARAbar: Says its made from only 2-9 ingredients blended with just fruit, nuts, and spices. They come in 19 delicious flavors.
I will post my thoughts on the products soon...Enjoy and have a happy holiday!